Thursday, September 3, 2009

200th Post


For my 200th post, I'm sharing a picture of my family. They're the reason I started blogging. It was a way to let them know what I was doing while I was gone from home for a month on Habitat builds in the spring of 2008.

This was taken in July. We'd been outside all day at a Thresher Show- the guys don't usually wear bib overalls. My daughter's family is on the left and my son's family is on the right. My grandsons are 6 months apart and my grandaughters are 10 weeks apart. I'm so proud of all of them.

6 comments:

GingerV said...

good looking family, your right to be proud. good luck with your next 100. I look forward to reading you every week.

Christina Joy said...

Nice try, trying to edit yourself out there! I can still see your hand grabbing my husband's behind. Or something like that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary! What a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing this picture. The years ahead are going to be precious with all these grandchildren so close in age. I hope to see lots of pictures!

Chicken Herder from Westville said...

You have a nice looking family. So was that planned? The births like that??

The Silver Age Sara said...

200 posts is a huge milestone. Congratulations to you! Your family is lovely.

Aunt Dinah said...

I noticed you had edited yourself out too. Tisk tisk! You are so lucky to have such great kids, kids-in-law, and grandkids. Of course, you and Mike deserve a lot of credit for how your kids turned out.