Saturday, November 12, 2011

How Big Are Those Pancakes?



I forced my passenger to indulge at IHOP on our way to Kansas City last week. Although, his vegetarian meal of bowls of bagged salad and over-ripe fruit didn't look too appealing. I, however, truly enjoyed my eggs, bacon and pancake. I say, "pancake" because that was my concession to Weight Watchers. It was sooooo satisfying to taste that warm, buttery, syrupy, cakey delight. I think my pancakes are probably better, but I would probably eat the whole batch. Anyway, as we got back on the Interstate, I felt REALLY guilty and I'm pretty sure I felt my thighs expanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pancakes, too! I remember an old episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show where Rhoda said that she might as well just apply the food directly to her hips because that is where it ended up! I bet that was 35 years ago but I still remember just how true that is about some foods!!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.