Friday, September 12, 2008

Four generations


Boy! I didn't realize that I'd been such a slacker about posting. Usually, I have nothing interesting. Then something happens and I'm too busy to think about blogging. I downloaded pics off of both my cameras tonight and that jogged my memory. Marcy had an appointment with her Doc the end of August, so I rode along to see my mom (and eat at Guiterrez's). We happened to be seated by an aquaintance who was a friend of my late brother-in-law. Remember Trish? Anyway she pointed out that we should have a four generation picture. So here we are: My 83 year old mother, my 26 year old daughter and 2 month old granddaughter. I'm somewhere in between age-wise. I am so proud of my mom. She sure doesn't look her age. She goes to the gym 3 days a week and I'm certain that she is in better shape than I am.

No comments: