Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday's Woes

I started the day with a list of things to accomplish. I am a professed "piler" and I wanted to clear a few surfaces as I am having sorority at my house next week. Well, I've had muscle spasms in my back for 4 days, so today I decided this was the day to see the chiro. I wasn't going to get better on my own. That took an hour I hadn't planned on. Then, my daughter pointed out that the month was nearly over and I hadn't got my tags and taxes. So.. there was a trip to the courthouse and a $445 expenditure.

Oh, I also took some stuff out to my booth at the antique mall and remembered that I had a coupon for $10 at Famous Footwear that would soon expire, so I shopped for a new pair of athletic shoes. On the way home, I stopped at the grocery for a couple of non-necessities. One of my friends from church was just getting a booth set up to give flu shots for county health, so I stopped for that and updated my tetanus while I was at it.

I did manage to clean off my china hutch and dust a side table. Tomorrow I have Granny Camp- the slower version of boot camp and Whatever- a quilting group at church, so the morning is blown. I really should mow behind the shop just one more time, too.

Maybe I'll just head on over to Finding My Knitch and make her Buttermilk Pie. It sounds delicious.

I hope your day was more productive than mine.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You got more accomplished than I did today. Lately, I have been really lazy, and I need to shake myself out of that mode.