Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Being Grandma



I received this as a birthday gift from a coworker. Cute thought, isn't it. I may take it apart and paint the frame as the distressed look isn't really my thing. Then I need to find a place to hang it.



I spent the weekend with my kids at the aformentioned wedding. My son-in-law and I wrangled the kids while my daughter performed her duties as matron of honor.



I think my little granddaughter was more photographed than the bride. I said as much to the photographer, but she said Mariell was too cute to resist.



She now has three (count 'em) teeth.



Riley was drawing a lot of attention, too, although he handled it differently. He dropped to all fours and started hopping across the grass saying "ribbit, ribbit."



Their parents looked pretty good, too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of your family. Thank you for sharing these. I love your little gift from your co-worker. Could you dress up the frame with strips of ribbon, buttons, rick rack or something?

Nancy said...

Precious, precious photos! Your grandchildren are going to treasure these and your other photos someday.

I hope you got a picture of the four of them together.

Aunt Dinah said...

I wondered if you could "redecorate" the frame too. Maybe paint flowers or something on it? Mariell and Riley are just TOO cute! And their mom and dad make such a good looking couple.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Again, I love your beautiful grandchildren. They are just adorable.
I like the prim look but I can understand your desire to change it if it isn't your fave. Won't be hard. I love the pattern. I just may copy it.

GingerV said...

those babies look just like their dad, which parent is yours?

Anonymous said...

That little baby is to DIE for! So sweet!